Dietary Benefit of Chicken Tikka
Chicken Tikka is a famous Pakistani dish made with marinated and barbecued chicken pieces. Healthfully, it’s a decent wellspring of protein, fundamental for muscle wellbeing. In any case, the specific dietary benefits can differ in light of the particular recipe and serving size.
Effect on Weight Management
As far as weight the executives, chicken Tikka can be a better choice contrasted with seared or intensely sauced dishes. Barbecued chicken is by and large lower in calories and fat, making it reasonable for those hoping to deal with their weight
Understanding the Keto Diet
The keto diet is a low-sugar, high-fat eating routine intended to advance ketosis, a metabolic state where the body involves fats for energy rather than carbs.
Can I Eat Chicken Tikka in a Keto Diet
Chicken Tikka can be viable with a keto diet, particularly in the event that the marinade and fixings utilized are low in starches. Be that as it may, it’s fundamental to consider the generally carb content of the dinner and guarantee it fits inside your day to day carb limit on a keto diet.
Keep in mind, individual wholesome requirements and reactions to diets can differ, so it’s fitting to talk with a medical care proficient or a nutritionist for customized guidance.
Chicken Tikka Recipe
- ▢1 entire chicken cut into leg and bosom pieces
- ▢1 1/2 tsp Salt
- ▢1 tsp Dark pepper powder
- ▢2 tsp Red stew powder
- ▢1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- ▢1 tsp Cumin powder zeera
- ▢2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ▢2 tbsp Vinegar
- ▢1/2 tsp Garam masala powder all flavor powder
- ▢1 tbsp Garlic ginger paste
- ▢1 tsp Coriander powder
- ▢3 portions of orange food tone
- ▢2 tbsp oil
- Add level slices on your chicken parts of ensure all the marinate can go right in.
- In a bowl blend every one of the leftover recorded fixings to make your marinade.
- In a level dish, add all your chicken pieces and rub the marinade liberally on every one of them. Ensure you cover all cuts and edges.
- Cover the chicken and refrigerate for 8 hours or short-term.
- Take out the chicken 20 to 30 mins prior to cooking
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a barbecue skillet or griddle.
- Add your chicken pieces and barbecue them on high intensity for 3 mins each side (this will give you a decent burned look and will seal the chicken juices)
- Cover the skillet with a top and cook the chicken at low intensity for 8 mins.
- Flip the pieces over, cover and cook for another 8 mins.
- Serve hot
IN THE OVEN.
1. Add 1 tbsp of oil to a barbecue skillet or griddle
2.Add your chicken pieces and barbecue them on high intensity for 3 mins each side (this will give you a pleasant roasted look and will seal the chicken juices)
3.cover the chicken with foil and save in a preheated stove for 30 mins at 190 °C
ON AN Open air bar-b-que GRILL
This one’s really forthright. Simply barbecue it till you see a decent roasted look. Continue to cover the chicken with oil each 5 to keep the juices fixed in. Flip the chicken each time you cover it with oil. It will generally take around 20 mins to be finished
- You can likewise smoke your chicken while marinating to give it a pleasant coal smell while cooking inside.
- Serving: 1g
- Calories: 517kcal
- Carbs: 3g
- Protein: 49g
- Sodium: 989mg
- Cholesterol: 173mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 23g
- Soaked Fat: 8g
- Fat: 34g